The Barone Blog

The Barone Blog

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Stevie-T Turns 6!!!

On March 17th, my Nephew, Stephen turned 6 years old. It's crazy how time flies. I still remember him being a baby and toddler like it was just a few days ago. I remember the first day I met him. Stephen is adopted and so I wasn't able to met him the day he was born like all my other Nephews and Nieces, but it is still a day I will never forget. He was close to being a week old until I was able to see him for the first time, and I remember that week seemed like it took forever! Still, it blows my mind that it has already been 6 years since that has happened.

The weekend of his Birthday, we celebrated Stephen's Birthday, Captain America style! We ended up staying a few days too. We hadn't seen my Sister and her family in about 3 months and that was way too long! It was near the end of Spring Break too so it was nice to be able to have the time as well to spend a few days with them. I'm pretty sure Walker and William's cousins wore them out too! The last day we were there, the boys slept in late, took a really long nap (Walker slept through the entire party pretty much) and then the next morning when we were home, they slept in again. 

Bath Time w/Emi G.
.

The Girls lovin' on William

Aunt Alisha getting some love from Walker


My sister, Alisha did a great job decorating for the party too. I'm telling y'all, Pinterest is GREAT! She made a really awesome Captain America cake, and had some fun activities for the kids to do as well. Even the punch was Captain America themed. We were sad to leave, but I was also happy that we would be seeing them in just 2 short weeks for Easter. 





William coloring his Captain America Shield.
Walker wasn't able to make his, because he was sleeping.
But we still took it home, to give to Penny to play with. 




HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAPTAIN STEPHEN!
We love you to pieces.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment