The Barone Blog

The Barone Blog

Monday, November 9, 2015

Family Pictures

 
At the end of September, we had family pictures taken with my side of the family. It was a Mother's Day/Birthday gift to my mom, and she picked the fall for the best time to take the pictures (which I think was perfect). It wasn't too hot, and of course we are in Texas so it definitely wasn't too cold. The pictures were taken from a friend of my sister, Racheal's, named Adrian Gutierrez https://www.facebook.com/adriangutierrezphotography/ he did such a great job! Thank you, Adrian.

Everybody's pictures turned out great. However, you will notice in our family pictures, the Boys were moving around quite a bit ... They weren't too into it. But I still love them!

Check them out ...

 

The Barone Family
 












 
I love this man!

 
The Hobson Family
 









The Benitez Family
 
 







Nonie & Pawpaw
 




 


We did not have a successful picture with all the Grandkids.






 
 
After pictures, we had some much needed family time! It was so great to all be together! I love you all!
XOXO
 
 
 
 
"Honor your father and your mother, as the Lord your God has commanded you, so that you may live long and that it may go well with you in the land the Lord your God is giving you."
 

Deuteronomy 5:16


 



No comments:

Post a Comment