The Barone Blog

The Barone Blog

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Our Monsters Turn 2!

In the beginning of September, our little guys turned 2! I can not believe it. How has it already been 2 years since I have held my itty bitty babies for the first time? I think about how 2 years ago, I experienced love at first site X2. I love these two guys more and more each and everyday. Yes, they are two and yes, they can be difficult but at the same time, they amaze me more and more every moment I am around them. I constantly feel like I can't get enough.

This picture makes me laugh ...
I tried to get the "perfect" Birthday picture of them to mark their 2nd Birthday, and this is what I got. It's like they are saying "welcome to the terrible twos"
 


Their Birthday landed on a Thursday, and unfortunately we did have to go to work and school, but we were able to come home a little bit earlier than usual. We waited for Daddy to come home and we went to the Boys' favorite place to eat dinner ... Chick-Fil-A! I'm glad that Walker and William love Chick-Fil-A so much, because I really like it too! And then afterwards, we went and bought them a new pair of shoes (that were a gift from Nana and Papa). After that, we planned on taking them to get Frozen Yogurt, but I think they had a long day and were just ready to go home, so we spent some family time at the house.






The Sunday after their Birthday, we had a Birthday Party - A Monster Party! I've said it before, Pinterest is awesome and I am thankful that I was able to gather so many ideas from that website to decorate. I've been pursuing a new job position at work, so I didn't have as much time to do all the DIY projects I wanted to, but for the most part, I think it all turned out pretty great! And since I didn't have time to make everything I wanted to, Oriental Trading came to my rescue, and they had a pretty great monster theme collection. 











 












 
The Boys made out pretty well with all the gifts they got too! Two new pairs of shoes each, bouncy toys, bikes, paint and colors, and much more! They still do not care to open the gifts that they received, but luckily their older cousins don't mind helping them out with that!
















 
 



 
 
Happy 2nd Birthday Walker & William!
Mommy and Daddy love you!!!
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment