The Barone Blog

The Barone Blog

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Busy ... Busy ... Busy

Hi! Still here! ... We have just been busy with life. It all has been great, it just makes me sad that I have had to put the Blogging on the bottom of the to-do list.

We ended summer great. It really was a good Summer! We stayed busy pretty much every weekend, with either having visitors or going to visit somebody. I think each summer will just get more fun as the boys get older, with more activities that we will be able to do with them. Over the summer, we discovered that both Boys LOVE Splash Pads. Especially Walker. We went and visited a few different Splash Pads and played outside in the water sprinklers in the backyard as well. Along with "swimming" in the blow-up pool.

I had a few weekends with a few of my friends as well. I celebrated one of my High School Friends getting married. I went to her Bachelorette Party and stood at her Wedding in June. I was also able to have a weekend away with two of my good friends at Rockport in the beginning of August (went to the Butter Churn too MMMM). My Mom and Dad were generous and allowed us to stay in their camper. Nothing better than saving money while having a weekend away!

At the end of August my Sister Alisha, and her family came to visit us in College Station and we toured A&M Campus. Even though Matt and I live here, we don't get out and explore the campus often. Every time I see it, I just think it has to be one of the prettiest campuses. Sometimes it makes me wish I attended A&M, but I'm grateful I get to call College Station home.

I have been busy setting out for a new job opportunity, that hopefully will be permanent and will be able to elaborate on later.

Matt had a good summer too! He did summer school and when he was not working, he would take care of things around the house. There were many days where he would spend the day with the Boys as well, so that they wouldn't have to go to school. Walker and William are blessed to have a Daddy who loves and cares for them so much.

We are excited for Fall, Texas A&M Football (Texans too), Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. And hopefully I will Blog about it all! :)

I almost forgot to mention too, that the Boys turned 2 in September!!! That is just crazy!  (I will follow up on a post about their Birthday and Birthday Party next)

Here are a few pictures of our summer ...








 




 
















 













 















 
 




 
... And I need to end on this picture
 
 
 
 
Summer 2015, you were good to us!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment