The Barone Blog

The Barone Blog

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

15 Month Well Check Up

Walker and William turned 15 months on December 3rd. How are they 15 months??? They are getting so big. It's kind of sad. But they are getting to be so much fun - Well, they've always been fun, it's just a different kind of fun! I love it! Well, they had their 15 month check up on the 30th. Originally the appointment was on the 23rd, but we felt like that was just too much for the Boys with Christmas and everything going on. So I scheduled it for the 29th, then the Aggie Bowl Game got scheduled for that day as well and Matt basically told me that if I wanted his help at the Doctor's appointment, then it would probably be best if I changed their Doctor's appointment again. With that being said, I got it changed for the 30th.

The boys are growing well and getting big. They are still completely different sizes. Walker is in 2T clothes now and I feel like the moment I buy something new for him to wear, he grows out of it the next time I want him to wear it. William is wearing 18 month clothes, and basically wears all of Walker's hammy downs. The Doctor was pleased with the way they are growing and developing. She asked if they have been saying any words - Walker seems like he is trying to form words. He will say "uh-oh" and sometimes it seems like he is saying "wow!". It's super cute!!! William doesn't really form words just yet, besides just babbling, but he will blow kisses, and give high-fives anytime you ask. He's so sweet!

Walker's Stats:
Weight: 29lbs 8oz - 99th percentile
Height: 31.75 in - 59th percentile

William's Stats:
Weight: 23lbs 9oz - 57th percentile
Height: 31 in - 30th percentile
 
While she was checking William, she discovered that he had an early case of an ear infection. So we started him on an antibiotic. I'm glad she caught it early, before it got worse and he started running a fever.

 
We had to wait a while for the doctor to come into the room, so while we waited, I took a few pictures of the boys playing and waiting.

 







 
 
 
We head back for another check up in 3 months when they turn 18 months old.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment