The Barone Blog

The Barone Blog

Friday, August 8, 2014

The Past 3 Years ...

Well, it's been 3 years since a blogged last and good NEWS! We do have a patio and it is finished! HA!

I'm thinking it would be fun to start this whole blog thing again, but lets just see how long that lasts.

So let's catch up ...

I'm sure you can imagine a lot has changed in three years. It's no longer just Matt and I now. We are a family of four! After a few years of trying to become a family we were blessed with two at the same time! We tried for a while and prayed a lot to have a baby and God blessed us with two! Life has changed drastically and it is hard at times but I can not imagine our life without them now and we are so happy to have our little guys in our lives.

I had a pretty easy pregnancy. At least I'm thinking it was pretty easy compared to other twin/multiple pregnancies that I hear and read about. I was huge, but I was able to go all the way to 37 weeks! And I was ready to get them out!

On the day of Labor Day 2013, I had the day off and I was able to get a lot of things done around the house. The weird thing was is that our dog, Penny was following me around EVERYWHERE getting on my nerves! She would not leave me alone! I think she had a sense that something BIG was about to happen!

That night (actually early the next morning), I woke up and had to go to the bathroom, and kept having to get up to go ... and then shortly after my contractions started and they did not stop. So Matt drove us to the Hospital at 2:00 in the morning, where they confirmed that yes, I was in labor and these babies were ready to make their arrival. And at 4:00am they were born (just one minute apart).

William (Twin B) & Walker (Twin A)
 
Walker: 5 lbs 15 ounces
William: 5 lbs 11 ounces
 
 
Lets, just say 11 months later ... Time just goes by too fast and we have enjoyed (mostly) every minute. Having a newborn is hard, getting use to their schedules and personality's, but X2, I'm thinking can be a little more difficult (I really have nothing else to compare it to). But Matt and I learned to get a routine and I'd like to think that we've got it down. We're a good team and I'm thankful for him each and everyday. I can not imagine going through this journey without him (thanks sweetie for all you do!)
 
To catch up a little bit, here are some pictures of our little guys growing up through out the past 11 months ...
 











 
Few of our favorite pictures of Walker
 









Few of our favorite pictures of William
 







 
 
And in less than a month, our little guys will turn 1! ... Let's see if I'll be successful this time around with the blog, and I will update you on their Birthday Party!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment