The Barone Blog

The Barone Blog

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Patio in Progress

Yesterday my loving Husband and Father-in-law started work on our future patio. I am so excited and can't wait to see the finished product! They were able to pull up all the grass for the outline of the patio and had capped off all the water sprinklers, where the patio will be covering. Next weekend my parents are going to come for the weekend and start helping us lay down the pavers.

Matthew's Dad is an architect major and he drew up an awesome design of what our patio will look like. It will include a covered area as we walk out of the door, and then to the right of the patio, it will be empty for now, but eventually have a hot tub (maybe) and then further out, centered there will be a spot for a fire place. I can't wait to see how it will all turn out, and I will definatly post pictures! It is going to be so much fun to have company over and hang out and relax outside on the patio!

Here are two pictures. One is a before picture and the other is a picture of what they had accomplished the first day!

Before

After Day 1

1 comment:

  1. You are the best blogger I've ever met.

    ReplyDelete